About This File
I DID ONLY CREATE THE LIVERIES, ALL CREDITS FOR THE TEXTURES AND MODELS OF THESE VEHICLES GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CREATORS.
I really liked BlackJesus' LSPD pack and wanted a clean extension of these vehicles in the rest of San Andreas. These liveries are the result of that. I did only make the liveries, so you need to download the BlackJesus' Pack for this to work.
About the liveries
The sheriff vehicles will spawn in either Los Santos County or Blaine County liveries. There is also an Highway Patrol variant based on the Nevada Highway Patrol look.
How to install
1. Download BlackJesus' pack and give him a big thank you on the file page above.
2. Install the vehicles with OpenIV.
3. Go to \mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday14ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\
4. Copy the POLICE2 files into an empty folder, rename them to SHERIFF and put them back.
5. Open sheriff.ytd and browse to chgr_sign_1. Click replace and find the livery in the Dodge Charger folder with number 1. Do this for all 8 liveries.
6. Copy the POLICE3 files into an empty folder, rename them to SHERIFF2 and put them back.
7. Open sheriff2.ytd and browse to explor_sign_1. Click replace and find the livery in the Ford Explorer folder with number 1. Do this for all 4 liveries.
8. Start the game and ENJOY!