About This File
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS SKIN WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM MYSELF.
YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS NOR PERMISSION TO USE MY SKINS IN PART OR IN FULL TO CREATE YOUR OWN FOR REDISTRIBUTION.
PLEASE RESPECT THE FACT THAT WE WORK HARD ON CREATING THESE FOR EVERYONE TO USE, ALL FOR FREE.
YOU ARE PERMITTED TO USE THIS SKIN IN CLANS AND ON STREAMS SO LONG AS CREDIT IS GIVEN AND REMAINS UNALTERED,
PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST ABOUT THIS.
You must also have permission from the model authors to use within a clan environment, without their permission this clause is rendered invalid for clan use.
YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ALTER THIS SKIN IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM AND SHARE YOUR EDITS,
ALL EDITED SKINS MUST REMAIN PRIVATE WITHIN YOUR COLLECTION ONLY.
Anyone found to be in breach of this agreement will be contacted by me and/or the model authors about the issue either by asking to remove all content that is not permitted to be used or a legal firm may contact you about the matter if you refuse to co-operate with the requests given.
New South Wales Government - Traffic Emergency Patrol | Mercedes Sprinter Edition (Realistic)
Assuming that you already have the above already installed correctly.
- Use OpenIV and navigate to Mods / x64e / levels / gta5 /vehicles.rpf (ensure you have 'EDIT MODE' enabled)
- Find policet.ytd and open it in the texture viewer by double clicking on it
- Find 'car_sign_1' and replace it with the skin file 'NSWGov_TEP.png' that is included.
- Find 'cage_mesh' and replace it whit the skin file 'blank.png' that is included.
- Find 'cage_metal' and replace it whit the skin file 'facades.png' that is included.
- Find 'plates' and replace it whit the skin file 'plates.png' that is included.
- Find 'side-light' and replace it whit the skin file 'side-light.png' that is included.
- Click save, then repeat steps for 'policet+hi.ytd'.
- Launch GTA and enjoy.