About This File
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS SKIN WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM MYSELF.
YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS NOR PERMISSION TO USE MY SKINS IN PART OR IN FULL TO CREATE YOUR OWN FOR REDISTRIBUTION.
PLEASE RESPECT THE FACT THAT WE WORK HARD ON CREATING THESE FOR EVERYONE TO USE, ALL FOR FREE.
YOU ARE PERMITTED TO USE THIS SKIN IN CLANS AND ON STREAMS SO LONG AS CREDIT IS GIVEN AND REMAINS UNALTERED,
PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST ABOUT THIS.
You must also have permission from the model authors to use within a clan environment, without their permission this clause is rendered invalid for clan use.
YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ALTER THIS SKIN IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM AND SHARE YOUR EDITS,
ALL EDITED SKINS MUST REMAIN PRIVATE WITHIN YOUR COLLECTION ONLY.
Anyone found to be in breach of this agreement will be contacted by me and/or the model authors about the issue either by asking to remove all content that is not permitted to be used or a legal firm may contact you about the matter if you refuse to co-operate with the requests given.
New South Wales Police Force - General Duties [ BW 15 ] (Brisbane Water, Central Coast)
Either of the below models will work with this skin.
- [ ELS ] NSW Police General Duties Holden Evoke by MooseYTY
Assuming that you already have the one of the above already installed.
- Use OpenIV and navigate to Mods / update / x64 / patchday3ng / levels / gta5 /vehicles.rpf (ensure you have 'EDIT MODE' enabled)
- Find police2.ytd and open it in the texture viewer by double clicking on it
- Find evoke_sign_1, highlight it and you should be able to click the Replace button up the top right.
(this will now open a dialog where you can navigate to this replacement skin after downloading)
- Select this replacement skin and press on save.
- Launch GTA and enjoy.