About This File
"displayUI" is an user interface made for @Albo1125's SirenMastery plugin. It's look has been mainly inspired by the UI used in @Lt.Caine's Emergency Lightning System IV V8.51 for LCPDFR. It's goal is to display all the important information to the player, while remaining simple and classy, perfectly fitting the rest of the GTA V's interface.
You need the original mod in order for displayUI to work:
- Copy and paste the contents of this download's Grand Theft Auto V folder into your own Grand Theft Auto V folder.
- You can edit the UI size in the Plugins/SirenMastery/Config/UIConfig.ini file (it is recommended to use 0.35 size for this UI)
- The mute button is bugging out (but it's SirenMastery's problem, not the UI's itself)
DON'T FORGET TO WRITE A REVIEW AFTER YOU'VE TESTED THE UI OUT. THANK YOU!
Please note that it is the first ever version of this mod, so it might not be perfect yet.
Thanks to @Lt.Caine for being a nice person and allowing me to rip-off his work.
...and to @TmBB101 for showcasing the mod in his video!
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions down below and expect me to shine with my low-quality english.
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
What's New in Version 1.5.0
- Whole User Interface rebuilt from scratch.
- The UI now consists of six instead of five bars.
- Font has been slightly changed.
- Changed the text above the "INFORMATION DISPLAY". Mod version is now displayed.
- Changed "SND" and "DL" to "PRM" and "SEC" to make the UI more similar to the ELS one.
- All ten siren buttons are now displayed, no matter how many sirens you do actually have in your setup.
- Removed "HRN" siren (siren 4).
- Remade "Manual", "Horn", "Reset" and "Blip" buttons.
- Changed the position of all the UI elements and the UI itself.