-- CODE 3 PSE. REMOTE LIGHTED SIREN --
CURRENT VERSION : V 1.0.0 10/30/2016
The Code 3 PSE. Remote Lighted Siren ( RLS ) for Grand Theft Auto : V. The siren model is versatile and is used across all applications ( Police, EMS and Fire ) around the world. San Francisco Fire Department, Toronto Police Service, Calgary Police Service, etc. use this siren. The tones are almost identical to the Code 3 Mastercom B Siren, but the pitch is different.
About this modification :
- A siren modification that replaces the default siren tones to Code 3 PSE. Remote Lighted Siren ( RLS ) tones.
- Available tones : Wail, Yelp, Priority, Hi-Lo, Manual, HyperYelp and Air-horn.
- High Quality, Loud and minimal reverb effect.
To apply this siren to any other emergency vehicle slots, you will need to refer to an attached notepad file entitled " List ( READ THIS ! )." Inside the note will contain a list of siren hashtags that you can use to rename prexisting tones to a different slot.
Important Note :
I am deaf in real life. I require the use of hearing aids. When I edit the raw siren tones, the volume level is set so that it's loud enough for myself. If you find them quiet, it is because you have natural hearing and I don't, so you will need to amplify the volume using a editing program yourself. Thank you for your understanding.
Before starting, always make sure to create backups before overwriting any original game files. To prevent this from happening, use the "mod" folder method through OpenIV.
- Somewhere on your desktop, create a new folder ( or refer to your modded siren folder that contains the vehicle.oac.) Name it anything.
- Open 'OpenIV'
- In 'OpenIV', go to the 'x64' folder, then audio > sfx > resident.rpf ( Make sure you are using the "mod" folder method.)
- Inside Resident.rpf should be 16 .awc files.
- Click Edit
- Right click on vehicles.awc and export to openformats somewhere on your desktop. ( If you already have a siren mod installed, just use the vehicle folder it came with.)
- Drag all the Code 3 RLS siren tones inside the vehicles folder that you just created.
- Go back to OpenIV, go to the 'x64' folder, then audio > sfx > resident.rpf
- CLICK EDIT - NEW - Import OpenFormats
- Navigate to the folder you put the 'vehicles' folder and the 'vehicles.oac' into, and select the modded 'Vehicles.oac'. Proceed to click OK.
- Enjoy your new Code 3 PSE. RLS Siren tones !
IMPORTANT NOTE :
This siren pack is not compatible with SirenMastery.
You may use this mod as long as you follow these terms:
• Don't redistribute without my permission.
• Don't edit any file and redistribute it without my permission.
• I am not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your PC or game directory during a) the installation b) usage or c) removal of this mod. You are responsible for backing up your files!
• If you want to include this mod in a pack, please contact me. Clan and private packs are an exception, as long as they stay 'private'. Correct credits must be given at ALL times.
- Code 3 PSE. for original siren tones.
- Sirens edited and optimized by Gravelroadcop.