About This File
Callout Manager gives you the ability to select LSPDFR-compatible callouts individually.
Please note that this plugin scans through each callout plugin installed and finds any and all callouts in that plugin. Some callout authors may have left callouts that aren't intended to be triggered in their code. Thus, you may encounter some weird callout names or callouts that don't trigger at all.
Also note that this mod uses a part of LSPDFR that isn't intended to be used. The LSPDFR developers can update their modification at any time and effectively patch the method used, rendering this plugin obsolete.
Place CalloutManager.dll and CalloutManager.ini in /Plugins/LSPDFR/.
Then while on duty, press F12 on your keyboard or RB and the Left DPad button on your controller.
These toggles can be changed in the CalloutManager.ini.
Q: There is only one default LSPDFR callout. What's up with that?
A: LSPDFR defines every callout as a "Robbery" which is the only thing that will show up in the Callout Manager. When this callout is triggered in Callout Manager, it will randomly trigger one of the three default callouts LSPDFR has to offer.
Q: Does this work for ____ callout plugin?
A: Yes. This plugin will fetch the callouts from every callout plugin installed.
If you have an issue with this plugin or have a question/suggestion, simply post a comment below.
What's New in Version 0.2.0.0
- Added basic API to force a random callout, get all callout plugins, and get all callouts.
Added INI settings "StartDelay" and "AutoClose".
- Start delay allows you to specify a duration in milliseconds to wait for between selecting a callout and it actually starting.
- Auto close, when set to true, will automatically close the menu when a callout is selected.
- Callout Manager will now notify you when a selected callout fails to start.
- Fixed menu toggle modifiers not working correctly.