About This File
Techengage's Reshade Presets v.0.9 (FOR RESHADE V.3.0+)
IF YOU CAN PROVIDE HD SCREENSHOTS TO SHOW THE TRUE BEAUTY OF THESE PRESETS, PLEASE PM ME!
These are the customized presets I use in my game with Reshade v.3.0.6
Rip the Hell out of my presets, if you want, but PLEASE GIVE CREDITS IF YOU RE-UPLOAD. You don't need to ask; just credit properly.
I RECOMMEND USING THE FOLLOWING SHADERS ONLY (SHIFT+F2 IN-GAME TO OPEN UI MENU).
I have not changed the settings on ANY OTHER SHADER YET, SO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ONLY USING THE SHADERS PROVIDED IN THE LIST BELOW.
- Download Reshade v.3.0 here: http://reshade.me/
- Complete the setup and allow the application to automatically download the preset shaders.
- After everything is done, simply replace the files within your GTAV/reshade-shaders directory. I purposely deleted a few, so don't worry about that.
- Place grand.ini in your main GTA5 directory and you're good to go.
Crosire for Reshade
Bur587 for the awesome screenshots!
What's New in Version v.0.9
Changes to v.0.9
- Added grand.ini preset to make installation easier
- Added new screenshots
Changes to v.0.8
- Removed HDR & Adaptivesharpen. They provided a far less realistic look
- HUGE changes to every shader. I highly recommend using with Visual V. It's stunning!
Changes to v.0.7
- Full overhaul of shaders to make everything more realistic and vibrant