About This File
Thank you for checking out the 4K Texture Overhaul Mega Pack!
CURRENT STATUS: TRANSITION PERIOD
ESTIMATED RE-RELEASE: By 2017
TOTAL TEXTURE COUNT: 108
CHANGE IS COMING!!!
- Switching texture format and vehicle setup to LSPD and Sheriff/FBI Packs by Captain14
- Overall texture detail additions including license plates and badges
- Improved accuracy regarding textures for certain vehicles so that vehicle-texture combinations reflect real life
AS A HOLIDAY GIFT 5 VEHICLES WILL BE COMPLETED AND RELEASED BY 2017
2011 CVPI, 2013 FPIS, 2011 GHOST CVPI, 2015 TAHOE, 2013 K-9 TAHOE
Thank you for your patience during this transition, as it has been a tough decision for me whether or not to transfer to Captain14's vehicles.
Once finals are over and the holiday break begins, textures will be uploaded more regularly. Thank you again!
Using this texture pack in a video will earn you a subscriber and maybe even a feature on THIS PAGE!
Check FAQ below for details.
Though this is my first LSPDFR file that I've posted to the community, I have made several files for personal use. I'd like to share what I've produced with others in case they would like to use any of the material. I do ask that I am credited appropriately, however, if you decide to utilize them for your own purposes. This is a work in progress. It may not seem like much at all yet, but I promise greatness in return for a little bit of patience. Please keep a note of the estimated date of the next release because a new vehicle texture will likely be posted at that time. These liveries are based on those used in my area as well as the surrounding superior jurisdictions. The objective of this pack is to contain the following textures in the finished product:
Hillsborough Township Police
Somerset County Sheriff
NJ State Police
NJ Park Police
Port Authority of NY & NJ
...and many more to be revealed!
Most liveries contain 7 variations of the same texture but with different unit numbers. *These unit numbers originate from the LSPDFR backup audios that play when backup is called. In my opinion, this allows for a deeper immersion in the game, since the backup units that reply match the vehicle's markings.* Unit numbers include:
Adam 4: A-4
Adam 6: A-6
Bobcat 4: B-4
Charlie 4: C-4
Ocean 1: O-1
Queen 2: Q-2
Victor 13: V-13 (You know, the one that spends all his time "at the little coffee shop around the corner")
Helicopters will have 8 different liveries, with 1 special TBA livery. A handful of specific vehicles will have an additional K-9 variation, and a few specialized vehicles will have bonus "ghosted" liveries. I intend on making liveries for the following vehicles:
2006 Ford CVPI (Vector)
2011 Ford CVPI (Liberty, Unmarked)
2013 Ford Interceptor
2013 Dodge Charger (FBI)
2013 Chevy Tahoe (K-9, FBI)
2015 Dodge Charger
2015 Chevy Tahoe
2016 Ford Explorer
...and more to come (including non-police vehicles)!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you install the textures?
A: 99% of the time reading the READ ME is 100% of the time a good place to start. If you're still having issues, message me. DON'T write a bad review.
Q: Can I use these textures in a video, clan, etc.?
A: Message me. If you use them in a video and let me know, you just earned a subscriber and maybe a feature on this page.
Q: Why do your screenshots look like Picasso took a shit all over your screen?
A: Its my computer...I hate just as much as you do. But the textures are 4K.
Q: Can you make a vehicle with my custom unit number?
A: Ask nicely and I'd be more than happy to.
Q: You're missing a certain detail on your texture. Can you add it?
A: Absolutely. Just let me know what it is and where it goes, and I'll re-release it.
Q: Can you send me this, that, and the other thing?
A: Message me, be specific, and I'll do my best.
Q: Why don't you release more than a few vehicles at once?
A: My schedule doesn't usually permit otherwise.
Q: Can you do this texture/vehicle next?
A: Maybe. If it's a vehicle I haven't done before, let me know.
Q: How long did this take you?
A: Too long.
Q: No, really, how long?
A: That's what she said. Next question.
Most of the above vehicles are courtesy of Captain14's LSPD and Sheriff/FBI vehicle packs, all of which are excellent files that I recommend looking into. The links to all of the vehicles I've mentioned thus far are included below. There are more unannounced textures for different vehicles that I don't want to reveal just yet. Please stay tuned for more!
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Edited all previous textures and improved overall detail quality, including small lettering issues and police shield (not shown in most screenshots)
- Improved detail quality with new textures, including small lettering clarity and sheriff star
- Added additional markings, such as roof unit number and trunk website lettering to county vehicles (not shown in most screenshots)
- Changed undercover cruiser from "unmarked" to "ghosted" and added unit numbers to create variation
- 2015 Chevy Tahoe (throwback township and throwback D.A.R.E texture = 8 new)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (throwback D.A.R.E texture = 1 new)
- Police Bicycle (township texture = 1 new)
- Improved 2011 CVPI slicktop (ghosted texture = 7 new)
- 2006 CVPI (county texture = 7 new)
- 2011 CVPI (county texture = 7 new)
- New download options
- Download all textures
- Download township textures only
- Download county textures only
- Reordered and revamped screenshots