About This File
The 2015 Tahoe Slicktop/Unmarked unit has finally hit the streets of San Andreas! This model features all-realistic lighting and a variety of equipment options to enhance your patrolling experience. This vehicle is great for use in the county or the city - add a rambar, spotlights, and a skin for a heavy-duty patrol unit, or go with a more subdued unmarked vehicle to blend in with your surroundings! Textures are included for all-blue lights to give you further options to choose from.
This vehicle is intended to replace FBI2, but it can also be used in the SHERIFF2 slot (or any other vehicle slot with sirensettings 1). It supports multiple liveries and uses the same template as my previously released Tahoe. To install, simply place all vehicle files in in GTA V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday11ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf.
**YOU MUST USE RADIANCEV OR ANOTHER GRAPHICS MOD TO MAKE THE LIGHTS LOOK AS THEY SHOULD.**
- Federal Signal Solaris ILS
- Federal Signal Latitude SignalMaster
- Whelen Ion
- Whelen TIR3
- Whelen Avenger
- Integrated police console
- Spotlights (extras)
- Stalker Radar (extra)
- Panasonic Arbitrator dashcam (extra)
- Setina Rambar
- Prisoner partition
- Various equipment in trunk
- Extra 1: Spotlight
- Extra 7: Stalker Radar Unit
- Extra 8: Panasonic Dashcam
- Extra 9: Traffic Advisor
- Extra 10: Passenger-side spotlight
- Extra 11: Setina Rambar
- I hope to eventually add true Tahoe steel rims to this model. Unfortunately I do not have the permissions to do so at the moment.
- The back/side window textures get all funky looking when broken. I do not know how to fix this but will take care of it once I have a solution.
- Gauges work but are improperly calibrated.
- Due to the way the lights are set up, they will not deform or break during collisions.
- This model is not to be redistributed, in whole or in part, on any website other than LCPDFR.
- This model uses the same template as the other Tahoe I released so skins are cross-compatible. I have included the template in the download.
Please report any bugs not noted above so I can fix them. Enjoy!
What's New in Version 1.0.0
- Added more screenshots