About This File
I'm very happy to present to you guys the 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe Andreas State Patrol with the livery made to look like Alabama SP.
You will have 5 extra's to choose from:
extra_1 -Wilson CB Antenna
extra_4 -Stalker Radar
extra_5 -Rambar with wrap
You can rename the .yft and .ytd to whatever you want,you don't have to use police.yft.
For RDE users: Install into update.rpf\update\x64\dlcpacks\rde\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\
Non-RDE users will have to rename the cars to whatever you want, then place in the latest patchday: update.rpf\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday9(or 10)\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\
The sirensettings is 1, so change the .metas accordingly, if you need to(Probably won't at this point)
To edit handling for the tahoe:
Go to the necessary vehicles.meta, and change the handling id of the slot your using for the tahoe. Replace the handling id with "baller" or "baller2"
- Model from free 3D site, author unknown.
- Converted and edited by GeorgieMoon.
- Interior by 4x4 Hummer merged and textured by GeorgieMoon.
- Interior converted by FightingNote
- Wheels by BxBugs123
- Livery by Gump
- Spotlight by BlackJesus
- ALPR's by BxBuggs123
- Antenna's by Gump,Priman and Vertex3D
- Rambar and wrap by Carper
- Watchgard 4RE by CAP N' CRUNCH
- Console by Sheriffvandyke
- Toughbook CF31 by Ridgerunner
- Stalker radar by CAP N' CRUNCH with edits by Gump
- Whelen Dominator by Tomcat8492
- Whelen Avenger by Trumapak
- Code 3 XT3 by Macgregor
- Federal Signal Solaris ILS by M67v
Stay vigil and thirsty my friends..