About This File
Harbor County Modifications Presents:
HCSO Ford Interceptor Sedan Version 5.0
This vehicle model is the Ford Police Interceptor Sedan used by the Harbor County Department of Public Safety Role Play Community in 2016. The vehicle was custom designed and purpose built for the community to commemorate 4 years of operation.
This vehicle is being released publicly as part of that celebration and we hope that everyone who chooses to use this vehicle enjoys it as much as we do, and as much as some of you enjoyed using the previous Crown Victoria.
The livery used in the video preview below is an updated version of the Harbor County Community's original launch livery from 2012 in honor of the community's 4+ years of operation and is used in the video as a place holder. Other liveries will be included in the release as well as a template for making your own liveries.
Our new vehicle fleet was purpose built to meet the demands of the Harbor County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division. We simulate a highly funded, modern agency, so our patrol fleet is equipped with some unique features:
- Independent front / rear light activation stages
- Customized Whelen Legacy DUO lightbar with forward flood option
- Able 2 Products Supplemental Light Heads
- Optional ALPR camera system
- Watch Guard Video’s 4RE high definition dash camera system
- Stalker Patrol Digital Radar System
- Customized center console modeled after HAVIS products, featuring Whelen Sapphire control head, Panasonic Toughbook computer, and Brother PocketJet in car printing system
- Patrol Rifle and Less Lethal Shotgun mounted in car racks
- Setina rear window guards, partition, tamper resistant door panels and rear seat
- Setina Push Bumper
- Optimized for ELS 8.5
View the enclosed read me file for further notes and information.
This file was originally uploaded on www.LCPDFR.com and you may not upload or otherwise re-distribute this file through any other site or medium without written permission from johnclark1102.