About This File
Seattle Police Department CVPI Mini Pack 1.0:
Patrol Unit 31609:
The car features an almost entirely accurate setup to the real life unit 31609 of the West Precinct of SPD. Features extra spawning rifles in the gun rack, and handcuffs on the spotlight.
Slicktop Unit 89197:
This unit can range from a slicktop unit, to a DUI Squad vehicle, to an unmarked unit. Slicktop variant is based off of Unit 89197 of the East Precinct.
Cars in use:
I plan on creating a full pack for seattle police department, so expect that sometime in the future :P
Addressing the LOD problem:
Some users seem to be seeing disappearing parts at short distances, while I am not experiencing this issue myself, I plan on updating the file with increased LOD distances on all parts. A way to cope with this issue until the file is updated is increasing the LOD high distance in your visualsettings.
Please do not message me with generic problems like the following:
- 1. my lights aren't bright!!1!11 XD LOLZ
- A. install radiance or edit your visualsettings bud
- 2. HOW DO I INSTALL IT?
- A. readthereadme.txt
- 3. HOW DOES YOUR GAME LOOK BETTER THAN MINE!!//?!?1?/
- A. I use Project Reload with custom edited timecycles, it's quite simple to install and looks nice, try it out!
- 4. There are no wig wags?
- A. I use the emergency strobes plugin, it's nice.