About This File
Known Issue: In the latest version has a bug where previous arrest reports and traffic citations are not shown. We are working on fixing the issue.
Ever miss the LCPDFR computer? The one with the user-friendly realistic interface? LSPDFR Computer+ aims to bring that back.
LSPDFR Computer+ is open-source! Check out the git.
Looking for the Ped and Vehicle Images? Click Download, select Additional_ComputerPlusImageAssets.zip and extract the contents to your root folder
- Ability to search for persons and vehicles without keys conflicting with other mods.
- Ability to request backup using a nice looking interface.
- Uses the LSPDFR API to get ped and vehicle information. Also includes info left out of the regular LSPDFR police computer, like times stopped, number of citations, and a vehicle's stolen status.
- Uses the Traffic Policer API (if it is installed) to also show a vehicle's insurance information.
- Search fields are automatically filled out with the subject's information during a traffic stop, so all you have to do is press a button!
- Dynamic backgrounds! Depending on which police vehicle you're in, you'll get a specialized department background. Comes with RDE support.
- Looks practically identical to the LCPDFR computer (in terms of the layout).
- Active Calls screen, which shows all callouts sent by Dispatch, even the ones that AI units respond to! (Must have participating callout plugins installed for this to work)
- Computer+ has its own API, for callout developers to use!!
Place ComputerPlus.dll, ComputerPlus.ini and the ComputerPlus folder in Plugins\LSPDFR\.
LSPDFR will automatically load Computer+ when you go on duty.
While in a stationary police vehicle, hold E or the Right D-Pad button to bring up Computer+.
If you open the ComputerPlus.ini file, you will notice a few things.
You can change the username and/or password that is displayed on the login screen to anything you want.
You can also adjust which backgrounds are shown for which vehicles.
To give an additional police vehicle a background, simply add another entry in the format vehiclename:bgfile.jpg
ENSURE THAT THE VEHICLE YOU'RE ADDING IS A POLICE VEHICLE AND THE BACKGROUND FILE IS IN .JPG FORMAT.
Keep an eye on the Computer+ Developers Wiki, over at -- https://github.com/PieRGud/ComputerPlus/wiki
If callout developers need any help integrating their plugins, you can contact @Stealth22, @ainesophaur or @PieRGud on the LSPDFR Developers Discord server (link is in the API forums)
Computer+ does not replace the default LSPDFR computer.
So, if you don't always want to use Computer+ during your patrols, then you need not worry - the default computer is still there.
Your cursor is frozen in the middle or does not move
- Pause GTA (if you cannot, unload LSPDFR)
Go to Settings
- Keyboard / Mouse
Mouse Input Method
- Set to "Raw Input"
Your cursor does not appear
- ... make sure the display resolution in game matches your windows display resolution. If the resolutions do not match, you will not see a mouse cursor
- If you have multiple monitors, make sure GTA's Graphic Settings have the same "Output Monitor" set as the same monitor set as your windows primary monitor. Example, if you have three monitors and your left monitor is your primary windows monitor, make sure GTA's Output Monitor is set to the left monitor -- if GTA isn't set to the same primary monitor as windows, you will not see a mouse
GTA5 freezes / drops to 1fps while computer+ is open..
...after you alt+tabbed out of the game..
- If you plan to alt tab out of the game, play in windows boardless
- Try to untick the option to draw the background before leaving the game screen. Until there is a way to detect if the game has focus, this seems to be the only solution
...after you opened the Rage console
- Don't do that.. seems to be an issue with Rage's handling of form events and the console key presses
....after you pressed the escape key
- Don't do that... Rage forms do not like the escape key pressed multiple times
- ...after you alt+tabbed out of the game..
If you experience a bug, crash, or you just have a question/concern, please post in the Computer+ topic.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206
If you are interested in trying the new Computer+ beta, you will need to download ComputerPlus_220.127.116.11_w_hotfix_958e47b.zip
You should also download Additional_ComputerPlusImageAssets.zip as this will provide the Ped and Vehicle images to display in Computer+
VERSION 18.104.22.168 Tag 8fb5eb0 (Stable Open Beta)
IMPORTANT: This is just a quick fix for those who have crashes when pulling up the search or view pages for peds and vehicles. There is no new major additions and this is a duct tape solution. It's been tested with only a few people and seems to have resolved their issues.
Bug Fix: Crashing when searching/viewing peds or vehicles. Temporary fix which removes querying SQL for previous arrest reports. Previously, they would just return empty and cause crashes on second lookups
IMPORTANT: Its a known issue that lookups will not include previous arrest reports. It'll be resolved on the next update
IMPORTANT: Its a known issue that writing detailed reports or notes for an arrest charge crash randomly when holding backspace.. this a problem with Gwen forms and the very basic implementation of "multi lines." Unfortunately we dont have much control. Think of that section like a typewriter.. think twice, write once and hit enter for a line return.
VERSION 22.214.171.124 w/ hotfix 958e47b (Stable Open Beta)
IMPORTANT: You do not have to update your .ini
Bug Fix: Crashing when viewing peds or vehicles
Bug Fix: Crashing when working with multiple text lines in charge detail notes
NOTE: This hot fix is a bit of a shot in the dark with bug fix #1 -- the crash is a bit out of my hands but hopefully it's mitigated
VERSION 126.96.36.199 (Stable Open Beta)
IMPORTANT: There is a change to the ComputerPlus.ini file. Replace your .ini and reconfigure or merge the changes manually
IMPORTANT: This should be a stable beta. I wasn't planning on releasing before it was "perfect", but I need it to be battle tested before I start working on integrating with other plugins and redesigning the navigation model. If you have crashes, please PM me @ainesophaur
Bug Fix: Added key intercept handlers to block the "Escape" or "Pause Game" buttons from being pressed which could cause C+ to lock up
New Feature: The default font size and font family can be set via ComputerPlus.ini -- most of the form windows will use this setting, where others are still being migrated to the new layout builder.
New Feature: Arrest Reports and Traffic Citations have been added. Look up a Vehicle or Ped and check the "Select One" drop down. If a ped / vehicle is looked up and there are previous arrest reports or traffic citations found, they will be displayed. At the moment, there is no browse feature in this version.
New Feature: Traffic Citations can be given to the Ped in vehicle or out of vehicle. If the ped is in their vehicle, they will wait for you to enter your vehicle before driving off
New Feature: The Ped and Vehicle detail view have been re-designed to have a similar layout and navigation
New Feature: All dependencies have been embedded in the plugin
VERSION 188.8.131.52 (Bleeding Edge Open Beta) Hotfix e59697a
Bug Fix: Computer+ would listen for key presses when not in a police vehicle and could cause a plugin crash
Latest Beta Version ComputerPlus_closed_beta_184.108.40.206
- You are not eligible to download the testing version.