About This File
Ever miss the LCPDFR computer? The one with the user-friendly realistic interface? LSPDFR Computer+ aims to bring that back.
LSPDFR Computer+ is open-source! Check out the git.
Looking for the Ped and Vehicle Images? Click Download, select Additional_ComputerPlusImageAssets.zip and extract the contents to your root folder
- Ability to search for persons and vehicles without keys conflicting with other mods.
- Ability to request backup using a nice looking interface.
- Uses the LSPDFR API to get ped and vehicle information. Also includes info left out of the regular LSPDFR police computer, like times stopped, number of citations, and a vehicle's stolen status.
- Uses the Traffic Policer API (if it is installed) to also show a vehicle's insurance information.
- Search fields are automatically filled out with the subject's information during a traffic stop, so all you have to do is press a button!
- Dynamic backgrounds! Depending on which police vehicle you're in, you'll get a specialized department background. Comes with RDE support.
- Looks practically identical to the LCPDFR computer (in terms of the layout).
- Active Calls screen, which shows all callouts sent by Dispatch, even the ones that AI units respond to! (Must have participating callout plugins installed for this to work)
- Computer+ has its own API, for callout developers to use!!
- Computer+ will automatically add LSPDFR+ court case when you create an arrest report. (LSPDFR+ by @Albo1125 is required).
Place ComputerPlus.dll, ComputerPlus.ini and the ComputerPlus folder in Plugins\LSPDFR\.
LSPDFR will automatically load Computer+ when you go on duty.
While in a stationary police vehicle, hold E or the Right D-Pad button to bring up Computer+.
If you open the ComputerPlus.ini file, you will notice a few things.
You can change the username and/or password that is displayed on the login screen to anything you want.
You can also adjust which backgrounds are shown for which vehicles.
To give an additional police vehicle a background, simply add another entry in the format vehiclename:bgfile.jpg
ENSURE THAT THE VEHICLE YOU'RE ADDING IS A POLICE VEHICLE AND THE BACKGROUND FILE IS IN .JPG FORMAT.
Keep an eye on the Computer+ Developers Wiki, over at -- https://github.com/PieRGud/ComputerPlus/wiki
If callout developers need any help integrating their plugins, you can contact @BejoIjo, @ainesophaur or @PieRGud on the LSPDFR Developers Discord server (link is in the API forums)
Computer+ does not replace the default LSPDFR computer.
So, if you don't always want to use Computer+ during your patrols, then you need not worry - the default computer is still there.
Your cursor is frozen in the middle or does not move
- Pause GTA (if you cannot, unload LSPDFR)
Go to Settings
- Keyboard / Mouse
Mouse Input Method
- Set to "Raw Input"
Your cursor does not appear
- ... make sure the display resolution in game matches your windows display resolution. If the resolutions do not match, you will not see a mouse cursor
- If you have multiple monitors, make sure GTA's Graphic Settings have the same "Output Monitor" set as the same monitor set as your windows primary monitor. Example, if you have three monitors and your left monitor is your primary windows monitor, make sure GTA's Output Monitor is set to the left monitor -- if GTA isn't set to the same primary monitor as windows, you will not see a mouse
GTA5 freezes / drops to 1fps while computer+ is open..
...after you alt+tabbed out of the game..
- If you plan to alt tab out of the game, play in windows boardless
- Try to untick the option to draw the background before leaving the game screen. Until there is a way to detect if the game has focus, this seems to be the only solution
...after you opened the Rage console
- Don't do that.. seems to be an issue with Rage's handling of form events and the console key presses
....after you pressed the escape key
- Don't do that... Rage forms do not like the escape key pressed multiple times
- ...after you alt+tabbed out of the game..
If you're still having intermittent crashes, try to do the followings:
- Disable random history report generator in the .ini file (set RandomHistoryReport=false). Don't worry, you will still be able to save and view the reports that you created
- Reduce your other plugins by disabling some of them (less important ones) and then try again. FYI. GTA V has very limited memory allocation. When you have too many mods and plugins that your rig can handle, the game will become unstable. Everybody's rigs configuration are also different. In some rigs, the game is very stable with many plugins. In some, it isn't. Remember. If you have many mods & plugins, you will also need a very good "gameconfig.xml", which can increase GTA V memory allocation limitation in some components. Try to find a good one. You can google it. But, be aware, every GTA V patch will need different gameconfig.xml. Grab the one which suit your GTA version.
If you experience a bug, crash, or you just have a question/concern, please post in the Computer+ topic.
If you would like to contribute to the project, feel free to fork the repo and open a Pull Requests. We work through feature branching and prefer to keep commits as scoped as possible (ie, not one large commit). If you have any questions, please contact @ainesophaur
Many thanks to contributions from the following members:
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
VERSION 18.104.22.168 (Latest)
- Fixed bug. Sometimes Computer+ creates duplicate LSPDFR+ Court Cases
- Added configurable flag (in the .ini file) to enable or disable LSPDFR+ Integration
- Computer+ will automatically add LSPDFR+ court case when you create an arrest report. (LSPDFR+ by @Albo1125 is required). This feature is contributed by @BejoIjo
- Stable release, finally out of beta. Crash prevention, handle clean ups. etc. Just download it ;)
Latest Beta Version ComputerPlus_BETA_22.214.171.124
- You are not eligible to download the testing version.