About This File
Finally I've got a proper lightbar on this model! ..and rear interior LEDs
(Now you can replace it with police2 or police3)
Different Version of the LSPD Livery:
Check out the Alternate #2 Skin Pack by @Krame86
- Police2 or Police3
To replace a different police car rename the yft + ytd files to the desired car (eg: for sheriff2 "police2+hi.ytd"->"sheriff2+hi.ytd")
- Open OpenIV and go to: GTA V\(mods)\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf
- Make sure you are on "Edit Mode"
- Drag all the contents from the "Files" into OpenIV
- 2rd Car when going on Duty (LSPDFR)
- Spawn: "Police2" with any trainer
- You will see this Audi being driven by IA cops around los santos, spawn parked in certain police stations and will provide backup for when requesting "Local Patrol Unit" backup in Los Santos.
NOOSE Decals by @CriticalBrit
Check out the entire NOOSE Livery Pack below
If you record any videos with this model PM me the link and I might feature it here
"Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you ask for support in the review section."
If you do the admins will remove your review and your account will be subject to sanctions.
If you need help or support, use the comment section instead.
What's New in Version 0.9.65
No improvements made to the car, I just added a way to replace the police3 slot instead of police2
(you just need a carvariations.meta file, all details in the read me)
- Code 3 Defender Lightbar
- Rear Interior LEDs
(Even though this is still technically still a WIP I probably won't be releasing any more updates anytime soon.. got some new exciting projects to move onto)
- PM me for the template -