About This File
Seatbelt Chime is a script modification that adds a fresh sense of realism to your driving. It enables a seat belt simulation, adding a realistic seat belt chime and a warning icon. It also securely straps you into your vehicle once you fasten your seat belt (Page Down by default), preventing you from being launched through your windscreen upon a collision.
The seatbelt chime sound and the warning icon are customisable: this can be done by simply replacing these corresponding files in the installation folder. Now buckle up and drive safely!
- Belt Prompt.png source: http://roberts.com.ph/9-indicator-lights-find-vehicle-panel-board/
- Chime.wav source: BMW Seat Belt Chime sound.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
184.108.40.206 (31-07-16 CEST)
- Updated for Albo1125.Common 220.127.116.11.
- Updated for RPH 0.41 or higher.
- Improved processing architecture target.
- Small fixes and improvements.
- Update checking is now handled centrally.
Required Files (included in download): Albo1125.Common 18.104.22.168, SeatbeltChime folder containing sound & image files.
Use comments to ask for support. Do NOT use reviews to ask for support! You will get ignored and reported as this is against community guidelines.