About This File
*WARNING: VEHICLE FILES ARE LARGER THAN NORMAL | DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A LOW END COMPUTER*
*NOTE: THIS VEHICLE IS A BETA VERSION!
- NAME: 2010_CHEVY_SILVERADO_PR_MARKED 1.0
- VERSION: V1.0 BETA
- EXTRA PARTS: RAMBAR,WRAPAROUND,WINCH,BACKRACK
- OPTIMIZED FOR: SHERIFF2
- Model is CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 LT 2010 from The Crew, converted to GTA V by KAFAROS, modified by Canadapolice
- Template & Interior Parts by CanadaPolice
- Go Rhino Pushbar made by Bxbugs123 converted to V by Canadapolice
- Code3 Defender by Kygo, converted & texture edits by MartinCT, edited by Canadapolice
Wheels Made & converted to GTA IV by Bxbugs123, Main textures by Lt.Caine
- Console scratch made by SheriffVanDyck
- Decatur Genesis I Radar Made & Converted by Bxbugs123, Textures By Bxbugs123 & DoTTGaMMa
- Panasonic Arbitrator Dash Camera made from scratch by johnclark1102
- Antennas by PriMan, Converted to V by Canadapolice
- Whelen ION by Lccop convereted to V by Canadapolice
- WARN Winch by Canadapolice
- BackRack by Canadapolice
- Skins made by Jim (DO NOT EDIT WITHOUT PERMISSION)
- VEHICLE FILES
- OpenIV/GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday3ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf
- Special Thanks to razbeunck for the carvariation file and vehicle.meta!
Now, every issues with the window tint should be fixed by using this "vehicle.meta" Remplace Sheriff2 line in mod/update/update.rpf/common/data/levels/gta5/vehicle.meta
Every issues with lighting and skin, Should be fixed by using this "carvariation.meta"
The carvariation.meta doesn't exist for sheriff2,
so you can add Sheriff2 line in any carvariation.meta you want, example: mod/update/x64/dlcpack/mpheist/common/data/carvariation.meta or mod/update/x64/dlcpack/mpluxe/common/data/carvariation.meta
*iF YOU WISH TO USE ADDITIONAL SKINS, IMPORT AND RENAME ACCORDINGLY*
When editing or uploading any contents of this archive, proper credits are required.
Any commercial or by laws prohibited use of the content of this archive is forbidden.
Do NOT Release on Any Other Site Without Permission from Authors!.
Work licensed under Creative Commons Attribution
What's New in Version Version 1.0
- Backrack resized
- Carvariation & Vehicle.meta added!
- Readme updated.
More to come! stay tuned!!