About This File
4K LSPD/LSFR Textures Pack
This "mega" pack includes LSPD liveries for multiple vehicles, as well as LSFR (Los Santos Fire/Rescue) liveries for the Fire Engine and Ambulance. Use any or all of these to personalize your LSPDFR experience.
The 2015 Charger includes a special, "Skyline" livery (chgr_sign_2) that can be an additional livery, or can be renamed to chgr_skin_1
Vehicle mods required:
CVPI (any/all of the following):
- Ford Crown with Federal Signal Valor lightbar By PimDSLR (use cvpi_sign_1)
- Blaine County Sheriff CVPI 3.0, by Virzza (use cvpi_sign_1)
- 2011 CVPI by Bxbuggs (use vicz_sign_1)
Charger (either/all of the following):
- Dodge Charger 2015 LSPD by F5544
- 2011 Dodge Charger, by martinct
- 2014 2014 DODGE CHARGER MARKED RX, by Carperino (you can also use his unmarked charger, with this livery, as a slicktop unit)
- 2014 Dodge Charger Pursuit, by Bxbugs123
- 2014 Chevrolet Impala, by Bxbuggs
- Ford Police Interceptor 2012, by F5544
- Firetruck, by nicks0112
- Ford E450 Ambulance, by PimDSLR
- Police Maverick Mapped, by Yard1
To Install textures, use OpenIV to install the vehicle mods as directed, open the .ytd (and sometimes also the +hi.ytd file), and replace the texture.
If the model has multiple textures (i.e. cvpi_sign_1, cvpi_sign_2, etc.) you can delete the all but cvpi_sign_1 to ensure only these textures spawn.
Enjoy! And if you have any questions or issues, let me know.
What's New in Version 1.3
- edited vehicle numbers to remove duplicates
- small revision to ambulance
- addition of 2011 ANPR Charger & Ford Police Interceptor
- added liveries for Bxbugs123 & Carperino's 2014 Chargers