About This File
Ford E450 LAFD Ambulance 4K
I proudly present you my first converted model! And the first american ambulance for GTAV!
The model I've converted is a Ford E450 Ambulance. It can contain minor bugs. It took me a month to get this done, F5544 helped to do it and learned me a lot.
Thanks for all that! i hope you all like it, I have done my very best and spended many days on this model.
High quality interior is coming.
-Full damage (bullets)
-Contains L0, L1, L2, L3
Do you like my work? Consider a small donation, it keeps the stuff going ;) Also a nice review is always nice.Thanks.
Special thanks to F5544 for all the support!
This work is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
© 2016 Pim DSLR Productions
- Original Ford E450 cutaway cab model procured from 3dcadbrowser.com (and provided by Bxbgus123).
- The cab model was converted to GTAIV by Lt.Caine.
- Entire vehicle converted to GTAV by PimDSLR.
- The entire vehicle model was extensively optimized, modified, and templated by Lt.Caine.
- Back lightbar is default GTAV, modified and textured by PimDSLR.
- TIR6 lights made and textured by PimDSLR.
- Quaderflars are generic GTAV moddified and textured by PimDSLR
- Liveries (LAFD Skins) are made by BogdanM.
- Lightbar Mx7000 made by F5544 and Textures by Lt.Caine/F5544. Edited for ambulance version by PimDSLR.
- Cab interior is default GTAIV vehicle “Speedo” interior, modified and installed by Lt.Caine.
- Headlights modified and textured by PimDSLR.
- Laptop is generic GTAIV vehicle laptop made by Rockstar Games, modified by Lt.Caine.
- Front siren speakers modelled by DannyBoy1909. Textures by Vertex3D, edited by DannyBoy1909, edited and converted to GTA5 by PimDSLR.
- Wheel rims made by Lt.Caine.
- All additional textures made by Lt.Caine.
- Big thanks for F5544! For all the help, tips and learling me to convert
What's New in Version V1
V1: Fixed wheel rims