About This File
This plugin bases vehicle registration off of LSPDFR's database. The STOCK police computer will return the CORRECT registered owner. Police Radio and Rage Computer base their registered owner off of the driver of the vehicle and WILL NOT (consistently) return the correct registered owner. (Police Radio sometimes changes the owners name it displays for its random events). I will continue to utilize the method of retrieving the owner information that is consistent with LSPDFR in its stock configuration.
An ALPR/ANPR system that is created to simulate the realism found in its real life counterparts. With this realism you must operate the ALPR/ANPR system in a realistic manner, from sitting on the side of the highway to doing sweeps through a parking garage. Run around with the system turned on while doing your regular patrols or stake out on the side of the road looking for stolen vehicles. This mod with not blip or mark the vehicle that creates the alert, you must locate based on the License Plate, Model, and the Camera that generated the alert.
- Unzip file to your main Grand Theft Auto 5 folder.
- EnableKeyboard - Enables and Disables the keyboard hotkey.
- SystemToggleKey - The key that is used to toggle the system on and off. (Valid Keys: http://bit.ly/1IW5uTY)
- EnableController - Enables and Disables the Controller Support.
- SystemToggleButton -The button that is used to toggle the system on and off. (Valid Buttons: http://bit.ly/23oOGy1)
- SystemName - The name of the system (Ex: ALPR or ANPR)
- ScanBeepOn - Turns off the scanning beep when a plate is detected.
- WarrantPercent - Percentage of warrants detected by the system.
- TowPercent - Percentage of vehicles requiring impound.
- StolenPercent - Percentage of stolen vehicles detected by the system.
- CameraDegreesFOV - Field of View of the cameras
- CameraRange - The viewable range of the cameras
- DriverFrontAngle - The Driver-side Front camera angle
- DriverSideAngle - The Driver-side Side camera angle
- PassengerFrontAngle - The Passenger-side Front camera angle
- DriverSideAngle - The Passenger-side Side camera angle
- The ALPR/ANPR system is available on all police vehicles.
- 4 Camera System (Driver Front, Driver Side, Passenger Front, Passenger Side)
- Ability to Enable and Disable the ALPR/ANPR system (Defaults to "T" Key)
- Realistic Scanning of Vehicle Plates
- Alerts when a stolen vehicle is scanned or vehicle owner has an active warrant.
- Integrated with LSPDFR's crime database
- Controller Support with Configurable Button
- Motorcycle units only utilize two cameras (Driver and Passenger Front cameras)
- Configuration File that can edit the Hotkey, Controller Button, System Name, Scanning Beep, and Camera Attributes
- Scans vehicles rear and front license plate (if the vehicle has a front plate)
- Ignores all non-plated vehicles
- "Tow on Sight" for crimes like "Unpaid parking/speeding tickets"
- Simulate camera range accuracy falloff
- Simulate reduced camera range in rain
- Create and Implement alert GUI
- Allow ALPR/ANPR use on tow truck with a special "Tow Hotlist" for repossessions
- Persona of vehicle owner/driver does not seem to sync with LSPDFR
What's New in Version 0.3a
- Removed development code that would lead to crashes